Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 214 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01639 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 43% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,487 (Php90,764) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)