Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 164 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01608 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 43% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,592 (Php98,971) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)