Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 146 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13811 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,581 ($b11,450) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 150 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (44 minutes ago)