Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 158 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12495 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 42% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,678 ($b13,431) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,728 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (43 minutes ago)