Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 191 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12414 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 48% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,520 ($b12,242) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)