Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 318 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21436 EUR / RON
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 45% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,052 (4,909 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)