Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00237 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 50% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,101 (464,751 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $200 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mérida costs Mex$ 47 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bloemfontein costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)