Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 383 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09091 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,856 (20,421 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)