Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 445 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09028 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,901 (21,052 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $5.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (25 minutes ago)