Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09002 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,072 (23,017 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)