Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09265 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,341 (14,474 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)