Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02302 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 60% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €841 (ARS $36,507) in Tandil.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (about 3 hours ago)