Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05806 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,463 (ARS $42,433) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)