Cost of living in Tampere, Finland vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 419 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 32% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,767 in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.62 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 2,500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (about 2 hours ago)