Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 285 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 31% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,671 in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)