Cost of living in Tampere, Finland vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 431 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 33% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,922 in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.033 (2 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Honiara costs 10 SI$ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)