Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 369 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 31% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,941 in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 3 hours ago)