Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 33% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,002 in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)