Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.17914 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 44% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,228 (GH₵6,856) in Tamale.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)