Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20041 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 44% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,581 (GH₵7,887) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,591 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $150,000 (28 minutes ago)