Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17947 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 46% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,664 (GH₵9,273) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)