Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 716 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 18% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,123 in Tallinn.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨28,462 (29 minutes ago)