Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 570 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.870 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,712 ($4,269) in Tallahassee, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $23,175 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Irvine, California costs $1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)