Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida, United States vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 490 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.881 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,497 ($2,836) in Tallahassee, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)