Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00280 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,687 (602,519 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (25 minutes ago)