Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00132 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 19% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,424 (CH$1,841,620) in Talcahuano.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Surat costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perm costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)