Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 9% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,830 (CH$1,988,259) in Talcahuano.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (31 minutes ago)