Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 17% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,319 (CH$1,705,164) in Talcahuano.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (40 minutes ago)