Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00131 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 17% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,828 (CH$1,395,623) in Talcahuano.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)