Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00127 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,255 (CH$1,768,558) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 6.00 BYN (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (19 minutes ago)