Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 20% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,068 (CH$1,531,074) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (about 2 hours ago)