Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 114 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21541 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 73% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,422 (GH₵25,169) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)