Cost of living comparison between Takoradi, Ghana and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 79 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23505 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 91% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,166 (GH₵30,490) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 2 hours ago)