Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 166 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17947 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 45% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,918 (GH₵21,832) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)