Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18473 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 51% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,536 (GH₵24,552) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)