Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00757 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,185 (¥420,734) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ploieşti costs 15 lei (41 minutes ago)