Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00778 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,398 (¥308,334) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 5 hours ago)