Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20664 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 56% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,223 (RM5,921) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €860 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bristol costs £10 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)