Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 403 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02972 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 7% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,336 (78,608 NT$) in Taipei.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (28 minutes ago)