Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02806 EUR / TWD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 697 prices entered by 106 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,694 (96,027 NT$) in Taipei.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arbil Governorate costs 20,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)