Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 650 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02781 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 12% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,475 (88,978 NT$) in Taipei.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 2 hours ago)