Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 707 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02767 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 12% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,382 (86,056 NT$) in Taipei.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (30 minutes ago)