Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02808 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 38% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,873 (66,720 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)