Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02786 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,942 (69,704 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $5.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (26 minutes ago)