Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02855 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 24% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,983 (69,463 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripoli costs 30,000 L£ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)