Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12453 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 40% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,630 (元13,087) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)