Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12925 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 40% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,239 (元17,326) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)