Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01585 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 52% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,497 (руб 94,480) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)