Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01639 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 51% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,543 (руб 94,145) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (about 1 hour ago)