Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28417 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 49% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,921 (S/. 6,758) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (19 minutes ago)