Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22689 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,981 (﷼ 8,730) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥800 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €22 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $16 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Konya costs 150,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $125 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (40 minutes ago)