Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24907 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,245 (﷼ 13,027) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (15 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (43 minutes ago)