Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25100 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,710 (﷼ 10,796) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)