Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23572 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 22% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,313 (﷼ 9,814) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$45,000,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,652 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 20₴ (about 5 hours ago)