Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 56% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,238 (﷼ 51,304,961) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (about 1 hour ago)