Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Zaragoza, Spain (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRRX *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 62% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €992 (﷼ 41,114,726) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)