Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 52% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,291 (﷼ 63,617,582) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (43 minutes ago)