Cost of living in Tabora, Tanzania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00036 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabora (Tanzania) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,933 (5,301,627 Shilling) in Tabora.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)