Cost of living in Szombathely, Hungary compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,778 (546,182 Ft) in Szombathely.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Heidelberg costs €80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)