Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 215 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00323 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,733 (536,431 Ft) in Szeged.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)