Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 252 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23622 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,654 (7,002 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)