Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,791 in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)