Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,775 in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (26 minutes ago)