Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01158 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,148 (Taka 185,496) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)