Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01561 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,966 (руб 125,933) in Syktyvkar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (27 minutes ago)