Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 164 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01329 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,595 (руб 120,006) in Syktyvkar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 5 hours ago)