Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 341 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12620 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 7% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,948 (15,437元) in Suzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $200 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mérida costs Mex$ 47 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bloemfontein costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)