Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13597 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,863 (元28,412) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)