Cost of living in Suva, Fiji compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 275 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41486 EUR / FJD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,220 (5,350 FJ$) in Suva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Helsinki costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)