Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01585 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 35% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,036 (руб 128,471) in Surgut.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (38 minutes ago)