Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 419 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01170 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 55% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,173 (₨100,325) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 400,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)