Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18577 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,423 (GH₵7,662) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $540 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castellón de la Plana costs €13 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,041 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)