Cost of living in Sumy, Ukraine compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03433 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sumy (Ukraine) is 63% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,114 (32,453₴) in Sumy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)