Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26282 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,914 (S/. 11,088) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 3 hours ago)