Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.390 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,816 (﷼ 1,597) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)