Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.208 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 6% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,627 (﷼ 1,190) in Suhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)