Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05940 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,474 (E£ 58,480) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (29 minutes ago)