Cost of living in Suceava, Romania vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21460 EUR / RON
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is 43% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,147 (5,344 lei) in Suceava.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (5 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Petaling Jaya costs RM40 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,583 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)