Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00814 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 49% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,906 (234,106 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (36 minutes ago)