Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 446 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,072 in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)