Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 474 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,575 in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Jose, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)