Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 461 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,657 in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Juan costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)