Cost of living in Strasbourg, France vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 261 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 18% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,354 in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)