Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 231 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,923 in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)