Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09734 EUR / SEK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,538 prices entered by 262 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 56% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,111 (31,966 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)