Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,893 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10441 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,209 (40,309 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)