Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,982 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10477 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 37% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,285 (40,904 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)