Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,576 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10182 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 30% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,911 (38,407 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)