Cost of living in Sterlitamak, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 217 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01331 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sterlitamak (Russia) is 32% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,221 (руб 91,738) in Sterlitamak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)