Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01368 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,649 (руб 193,626) in Stavropol'.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melitopol costs 31₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.67 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (44 minutes ago)