Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01389 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,424 (руб 174,521) in Stavropol'.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)